Individual and couples therapy
Research has shown that online therapy in most cases has the same effect as a personal meeting with a therapist. The benefits of online therapy are manifold: You can talk to your therapist easily, comfortably and, if you wish, anonymously. Online therapy provides a sense of security to people who do not want or cannot leave home and is independent of where they live.
There are different reasons why you think about your sexuality or why it may be a problem for you. That is why you are welcome to online sex therapy which can improve the quality of your sex life or solve your problem!
Sexual therapy is based on a therapeutic alliance, that is, on mutual trust between the client and the therapist. Together we discover the cause of the problem and find ways to improve or eliminate it.
We come to the solution using the methods of cognitive-behavioural therapy and the methods of mindfulness. We also take into account biological factors that can influence the development of sexual problems and dysfunctions.
Do you have problems communicating with your partner and want to solve it together with your partner? Do you have other problems that you want to solve as a couple, or do you need understanding from you partner?
Through couples therapy, we can improve your situation and solve your problem. The therapy is based on a therapeutic alliance, that is, on mutual trust between the client and the therapist. Together we discover the cause of the problem and find ways to solve it.
We use methods of cognitive behavioural therapy and the methods of mindfulness. We also consider biological factors that can influence the development of sexual problems and dysfunctions.
When and why should you talk with a sexologist?
- problems of decreased libido (lack of sexual arousal and desire)
- difficulties with accepting own sexuality and confusion about own sexual needs
- difficulties relaxing in intimate relationships
- chronic pain syndrome in genital area (provoked vulvodynia, vaginismus) or fear of penetration
- orgasm problems or insufficient arousal
- changes and turning points in sexuality – youth, middle age, pregnancy and after childbirth, adulthood, menopause, old age
- fear or anxiety related to intimate situations
- panic associated with gynaecological check-up
- if sexuality begins to represent a burden instead of a pleasure
- if you have to change partners often to relax
- when sexuality becomes an arena for proving power
- if you have questions about sexual orientation and sexual identity
Sexology is a science that encompasses:
- sexual identity and orientation
- sexual development
- perception and sexuality of the body
sexual problems, dysfunctions and their etiology and treatment
- life crises and sexuality
- sexuality with disease and disability
- methods of sexual counselling
- ethical aspects of sexuality
- sexological research methods
- sexual violence and sexual coercion
- gender and sexuality
- sexual anatomy and physiology
- sexuality and society
- sexual health, reproduction and sex education
Mindfulness, education and supervision
Mindfulness or meditation focus on awareness and is a method to help us consciously be a part of our lives. Learning the method gives us the ability to dive deep into ourselves, to realize our true needs, and to make voluntary decisions corresponding to them.
How often do you do things you are not currently aware of?
How often do you feel like you are “driving on autopilot” without much awareness of what you are doing?
Do you do things in a hurry, not paying full attention to them?
Do you often think about the past or the future?
Do you remember the smell, taste or appearance of what made you feel comfortable?
Do you find it difficult to focus on what is happening in the present?
Are you governed by daily routines that force you to live in your head instead of in your own life?
We offer you to learn mindfulness techniques in 8 weeks by attending a mindfulness workshop.
Education and supervision
We hold lectures and workshops in the field of sexuality for public institutions, schools, universities, and other organizations.
Lectures and workshops are always tailored according to the client`s needs and the prior knowledge of participants.
At these occasions we make new research available, and the content of lectures and workshops is always based on science and proven experience.